New Affiliate (overseas)

Are you a dietitian living outside Australia?

If you are a current full member of an overseas dietetic association recognised by the International Confederation of Dietetic Associations, and are ineligible to be a Full Member of DAA, you may join DAA as an Affiliate.

What documents do I need to provide?

You will need to provide evidence of your current membership of the national dietetic association in your country of residence. To do that, once you have completed your online membership application, please complete and email this verification form to our Membership Officer.


Contact our Membership Officer for any further information.