New Student Member

To join as a student member, you need to provide evidence of your enrolment in a DAA accredited course.

What documents do I need to provide?

Before we can process your application for student membership, you need to provide:

  • an official university document such as a copy of your current academic transcript, confirmation of enrolment or
  • an official Letter of Enrolment from your university signed by your Head of School, Head of Discipline, Course Convenor or a person formally delegated by them to do so

The official university document must include:

  • the name of the university
  • your name
  • the complete title of the course
  • the course code
  • your enrolment status, e.g. ‘currently enrolled’
  • expected date of completion

Where do I send my documents?

Please email your supporting documents to our Membership Officer.


Contact our Membership Officer for any further information.