New Student Member
To join as a student member, you need to provide evidence of your enrolment in a DAA accredited course.
What documents do I need to provide?
Before we can process your application for student membership, you need to provide:
- an official university document such as a copy of your current academic transcript, confirmation of enrolment or
- an official Letter of Enrolment from your university signed by your Head of School, Head of Discipline, Course Convenor or a person formally delegated by them to do so
The official university document must include:
- the name of the university
- your name
- the complete title of the course
- the course code
- your enrolment status, e.g. ‘currently enrolled’
- expected date of completion
Where do I send my documents?
Please email your supporting documents to our Membership Officer.
Contact our Membership Officer for any further information.