Membership for Students
Now that you are a Nutrition and & Dietetics student, we’d like to give you a special welcome to your professional association;
The Dietitians Association of Australia.
Although your course may have just begun, if you are a student in an accredited dietetic program, you are eligible to be a student member of DAA.
There are many benefits to give you an edge
- Access to information in the Weekly email and MyDAA newsletter with the latest webinars and events
- Access to DINER – online nutrition education resources
- Positions vacant – there may also be volunteer opportunities
- Access the members section of the DAA website
- Join the student discussion group
Join us on our social media channels – follow some of the inspiring leaders in our profession and start building your digital network.
Join in on Australia’s Healthy Weight Week activities each February.
Find out other ways you can start contributing to your professional association.
Join now as a student for just $79. It’s easy. New members also receive a free ½ day CPD event valued at $71.50.