Chickpea coconut curry
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
No of Serves: 4
Recipe courtesy of Genna Verriest, APD
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 250g sweet potato, chopped
- 250g pumpkin, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 200 g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 375ml can light coconut milk
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||995 kJ (238 calories)|
- Heat a large non stick frypan. Add the garlic, curry powder, onion and capsicum and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add pumpkin, sweet potato, drained chickpeas and coconut milk to the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer until vegetables are tender (~20mins), stirring occasionally.
- Best served with rice and some fresh green beans or peas on the side.