Chocolate self-saucing puddings
Recipe courtesy of Jalna
1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
1 cup coconut sugar
⅓ cup raw cacao
¾ Jalna Sweet & Creamy Yoghourt, plus extra to serve
2 tablespoons oil of your choice
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1 cup boiling water
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||2400 kJ (574 calories)|
- Preheat oven to 180˚C or 160˚C fan-force. Grease 4 x 1 cup (250ml) ovenproof ramekins.
- Sift flour and 1/4 cup cacao into a large bowl. Stir in ¾ cup sugar.
- Whisk yoghurt, oil, egg and vanilla in a large jug until combined. Add to dry ingredients and stir until combined and divide between prepared dishes.
- Whisk boiling water and remaining sugar and cacao until dissolved. Pour over batter. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until top is set.
- Serve with dollop of extra yoghurt.
Equipment: You will need 4 x 1 cup (250ml) ovenproof ramekins.