Dip plate – avocado smash
Recipe courtesy of Nutrition Australia ACT
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 small spring onions, finely sliced
- Small bunch of basil, shredded
- Juice of 1 lemon
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||802 kJ (192 calories)|
- Place avocados in a bowl and mash with a fork
- Add diced tomatoes, spring onions, basil and lemon juice to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
This recipe was provided by Nutrition Australia ACT, and featured in the APD Cookbook, created in collaboration with DAA.
Download the full APD Cookbook by visiting the Australia’s Healthy Weight Week website.
Want more tips to feel fabulous? Sign up to our Smart Eating newsletter today!