Frozen chocolate cheesecake
Recipe courtesy of Cassandra Ofner APD
1 cup mixed nuts (macadamias, pistachios, hazelnuts)
1 egg white
½ tsp honey
1 cup cashews
½ cup natural yoghurt
¼ cup cacao powder
¼ cup frozen berries (optional)
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||1418 kJ (339 calories)|
- Blend base ingredients together.
- Press into pan.
- Blend cashews, yoghurt and cacao together. Mix through berries.
- Pour filling over base. Decorate with any extra berries by pressing into the top.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Prior to serving, let it sit out for 15 minutes to soften.
Want more tips to feel fabulous? Sign up to our Smart Eating newsletter today!