Lamb lollipops with yoghourt tzatziki dip
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
No of Serves: 2
Recipe courtesy of Jalna
- 4 lean lamb cutlets
- ¼ cucumber
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Jalna Greek Natural Yoghourt
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- Freshly grated, reduced- fat parmesan cheese
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||2200 kJ (526 calories)|
- In a small bowl, whisk yogurt with dill and cucumber.
- Rub lamb cutlets with 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook on a grill plate over high heat until cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. Set aside on a plate.
- Using the same grill pan, add asparagus and sauté until stalks become slightly tender, about 3 minutes.
- Grate the cucumber and add to the Jalna Greek Yoghourt, top with dill and stir to combine.
- To serve, drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over the asparagus top with shaved parmesan and serve alongside lamb lollipops with yoghourt dipping sauce.
Want more tips to feel fabulous? Sign up to our Smart Eating newsletter today!