Mini sweet potato and feta frittatas
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
No of Serves: 12 muffins
Corporate Partner Jalna
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup Jalna Greek Natural Yoghourt
- 100 grams reduced-fat feta, crumbled
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||458 kJ (109 calories)|
- Preheat oven to 170ºC.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add sweet potato and onion; sauté until vegetables begin to softer, 5-7 minutes. Stir in spinach, cooking until wilted. Remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until smooth. Whisk in yoghourt until smooth. Stir in sautéed vegetable mixture, pour into muffin tins and top evenly with crumbled feta. Bake until mini frittatas begin to puff up and are cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes then serve or store in an airtight container as a healthy snack on the go.
Want more tips to feel fabulous? Sign up to our Smart Eating newsletter today!