Quinoa & fetta tabbouleh
Recipe courtesy of Chloe Phillips, APD
- 5 cups red or white quinoa uncooked
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeds removed
- ½ a red onion
- ½ cup parsley
- ½ cup mint
- 100 g firm reduced fat fetta
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||577 kJ (138 calories)|
- Cook quinoa by desired method. Set aside to cool.
- Dice cucumber, tomato and red onion.
- Roughly chop herbs.
- Cut feta into small cubes, similar size to diced vegetables.
- Combine all in a salad bowl and add lemon juice and olive oil.
This recipe featured in the APD Cookbook, created in collaboration with DAA.
Download the full APD Cookbook by visiting the Australia’s Healthy Weight Week website.
Want more tips to feel fabulous? Sign up to our Smart Eating newsletter today!