Recipe courtesy of Courtney Bates APD
3 nori sheets
1 cup cooked quinoa
1 cucumber, sliced julienne
1 carrot, sliced julienne
1 avocado, cubed
reduced-salt soy sauce, to dip
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||656 kJ (157 calories)|
- Cook quinoa according to packet instructions.
- Spread 3 tbsp of quinoa on each nori sheet at one end.
- Top with cucumber, carrot and avocado.
- Roll starting from the end with all the fillings.
- Slice into five bite-size sushi pieces.
Want more tips to feel fabulous? Sign up to our Smart Eating newsletter today!