Rainbow chips with moroccan yoghourt dip
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
No of Serves: 4
Recipe courtesy of Jalna
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and torn into pieces
- 1 parsnip, peeled and sliced thinly on a mandolin
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and sliced thinly on a mandolin
- 1 beetroot, peeled and sliced thinly on a mandolin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Jalna Greek Natural Yoghourt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||676 kJ (162 calories)|
- In a large bowl, toss all vegetables with olive oil. On 1 or 2 baking sheets, arrange vegetables in an even layer. Roast in a 180 degree oven until vegetables are crispy, flipping halfway through, about 15 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, whisk yoghourt with cumin, paprika and turmeric. Serve dip with rainbow chips.
Want more tips to feel fabulous? Sign up to our Smart Eating newsletter today!