Vanilla panna cotta with roasted rhubarb
Recipe courtesy of Jalna
2 cups Jalna Sweet & Creamy Greek Yoghourt
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1¼ teaspoons powdered gelatin
1 tablespoon hot water
1 bunch rhubarb, trimmed, cut into 4cm pieces
¼ cup icing sugar
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||736 kJ (176 calories)|
- Lightly spray 4 x ½ cup (125ml) capacity jelly or metal moulds with oil.
- Whisk yoghurt and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Sprinkle gelatin over hot water. Whisk until dissolved. Whisk gelatin mixture into yoghurt mixture. Divide among prepared moulds. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 160˚C or 140˚C fan-force. Place rhubarb in a single layer in a baking dish. Sprinkle with sugar and drizzle over 1 tablespoon water. Toss to coat. Roast for 15 minutes or until tender but rhubarb still holds its shape. Cool.
- Turn panna cotta onto serving plates and serve with roasted rhubarb.
Equipment: You will 4 x ½ cup (125ml) capacity jelly or metal moulds.