Veggie dip trio
Recipe courtesy of Jalna
- 1 ½ cups Jalna Greek Natural Yoghourt
- ¼ cup tahini
- ½ avocado, mashed
- ¼ cup shredded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- 1 carrot, washed and sliced into long thin sticks
- 1 cucumber, washed and sliced into rounds
- Handful of snow peas, washed and trimmed
- 1 red capsicum, washed and cut into long wide scoops
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- 120g reduced-fat cheese block cut into sticks
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||1765 kJ (422 calories)|
Bowl 1: Whisk 1/2 cup yoghourt with tahini until smooth.
Bowl 2: Mash avocado with 1/2 cup yoghourt until smooth.
Bowl 3: Stir dill and cucumber into remaining 1/2 cup yoghourt.
On a large platter, arrange the vegetables around the 3 dips and serve.
Want more tips to feel fabulous? Sign up to our Smart Eating newsletter today!